Other Groups Opposing the Requested Rezone
- List of public figures and organizations opposing the rezone
- Olympia Capitol Park Foundation
Ran a Successful Initiative Campaign Gathering 4,000 City Voters' Signatures to Explore Buying Isthmus Land for Park
- People for a Participatory City
Gentrification is Only One Way to Develop A City
- 20/20 Vision Olympia
Seeks a Professionally Led Charrette Planning Process for All Downtown
- All Former Governors of Washington State and their First Ladies Oppose Rezone
Statement to Planning Commission Hearing by Albert Rossellini, Dan Evans, John Spellman, Booth Gardner, Mike Lowry, Gary Locke, the First Ladies, former Secretary of State Ralph Munro and Mrs. Munro
- Washington State Capitol Campus Design Advisory Committee
Letter to the Director - General Administration, (May 22, 2008)
(To be forwarded as a response to the Draft EIS and to the Planning Commission).
- Thurston County League of Women Voters
Statement (May 30, 2008) — Board Votes to Actively Oppose High Rise Development on Waterfront.
- Olympia Planning Commission Alums
Letter to the Current Olympia Planning Commission
Olympia City Council should turn isthmus into open park — The Olympian (June 14, 2008).